The Rise of China
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper analyzes the impact that the rise of China has had on the process of economic globalization. It first discusses the current situation of the Chinese economy and then looks at the reactions other international actors, such as the US and the European Union have had to the economic boom of China. Lastly, the paper discusses the implications and prospects China's evolution would have for the international scene.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Bijian, Zheng. (2005) China's "Peaceful Rise" to Great-Power Status. Foreign Affairs, September/October.
- Kristof, Nicholas. (1993) The rise of China. Foreign Affairs, November/December.
- L'atlas geopolitique et culturel du Petit Robert des noms propres. (2002) Dictionnaires Le Robert. Paris.
- Last super power. (2007) The Great Reversal: the privatization of China, 1978-1989. Last Superpower.net. Accessed 16 August, 2007 from http://www.lastsuperpower.net/docs/intro2
- Lynch, David J. (2003) China: economic threat and potential market. Usa Today. Accessed 16 August, 2007 from http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/trade/2003-11-27-china_x.htm
Cite this Analytical Essay:
The Rise of China (2008, September 21) Retrieved August 20, 2019, from https://www.academon.com/analytical-essay/the-rise-of-china-108056/
"The Rise of China" 21 September 2008. Web. 20 August. 2019. <https://www.academon.com/analytical-essay/the-rise-of-china-108056/>