The History of the Apple Corporation
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper reviews the founding of Apple Inc. by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak in 1976 to the present day development of the lPhone and the tablet-like IPad . The paper appraises Apple's many competitors, lawsuits and the company's success factors. In addition, the paper also emphasizes the important role of Apple's CEO Steve Jobs. Finally, the paper notes Jobs' exceptional leadership skills and how he recognizes the need to connect with clients in ways that make interacting with technology, easy, enjoyable and personal.
From the Paper:"The Macintosh was introduced in January 1984, with a new 3 inch disk drive which was much faster than the drives in the other machines, including the Apple II. The Macintosh was a very popular computer, designed for people with minimal technical knowledge. Apple sold approximately 70,000 Macintosh computers within 3 months. A new Macintosh was in September 1984, with more memory and two disk drives. Over the next few months Apple released several products for the Macintosh, including a hard drive and laser printer. The Macintosh personal computer ultimately moved Apple into the business office market."
Sample of Sources Used:
- Apple Computer Inc. (2001). Retrieved April 20, 2010, from fundinguniverse.com: http://www.fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/Apple-Computer-Inc-Company-History.html
- Apple enjoys ongoing iPod demand. (2006, January 2006). Retrieved April 20, 2010, from new.bbc.com: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4625262.stm
- Apple Ranks Highest among Smartphone Consumers. (2009). Retrieved April 20, 2010, from businesscenter: http://businesscenter.jdpower.com/news/pressrelease.aspx?ID=2009082
- Apple Sells Over 300,000 iPads First Day. (2010). Retrieved April 20, 2010, from apple.com: http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2010/04/05ipad.html
- Apple Stores - Now & Future. (2008). Retrieved April 20, 2010, from ifoapplestore.com: http://www.ifoapplestore.com/stores/chronology_2001-2003.html
Cite this Analytical Essay:
The History of the Apple Corporation (2011, April 20) Retrieved October 22, 2019, from https://www.academon.com/analytical-essay/the-history-of-the-apple-corporation-147470/
"The History of the Apple Corporation" 20 April 2011. Web. 22 October. 2019. <https://www.academon.com/analytical-essay/the-history-of-the-apple-corporation-147470/>