Japan and East Asia Analytical Essay by Jay Writtings LLC
Japan and East Asia
Looks at Japan's political and economical relationships with the East Asian nations.
# 116211 | 1,800 words | 6 sources | APA | 2009 |
Published on Sep 01, 2009 in International Relations (Non-U.S.) , Political Science (Non-U.S.) , Asian Studies (General)
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper analyzes Japan's relationship with other East Asian nations. The paper explains that, after WWII, the relationship between Japan and the East Asian nations continues to shaped by the need to cope with an imbalance of political and economical polices and issues. The paper also points out that, currently, Japan and China have an association filled with both integration and tension. According to the paper, it is crucial that both Japan and China build a cooperative relationship, which will help create security in the East Asian region and for the West.
From the Paper:"Though she has not been able to regain her full potential to build up her military, Japan has been pivotal in the world economy, and this economic performance has granted her international recognition. Even as Japan continues to work to gain military power by unbinding the restrictions of the PKO legislation, East Asian nations and the West are forced to recognize the ways in which Japan reached her economical prowess: through patience, consultation, consensus, and a polite attitude in dealing with other countries."
Sample of Sources Used:
- Cooney, K. J. (2007). Japan's foreign policy since 1945. The City: M.E. Sharpe.
- Drifte, R. (1990). Japan's foreign policy. New York: Routledge.
- Gordon, A. (1993). Postwar Japan as history: External policy and internal conflict.The City: University of California Press.
- Large, S. S. (1998). Showa Japan: Political, economic, and social history 1926-1989. Philadelphia: Taylor and Francis.
- Rosecrance, R. N. (2000). The rise of the virtual state: Wealth and power in the coming century. New York: Basic Books.
Cite this Analytical Essay:
Japan and East Asia (2009, September 01) Retrieved June 05, 2023, from https://www.academon.com/analytical-essay/japan-and-east-asia-116211/
"Japan and East Asia" 01 September 2009. Web. 05 June. 2023. <https://www.academon.com/analytical-essay/japan-and-east-asia-116211/>