$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper discusses the fact that there is a growing recognition amongst international leaders that developing a timely and effective strategy for abating global warming will be their next great diplomatic challenge. The paper states that global environmental changes are becoming the topic of debate around the world as evidence mounts with regard to the negative impact global warming will have on the world in the future. The paper then proceeds to discuss the views of both those that believe that immediate action must be taken to fight global warming as well as those that believe that all the warnings about global warming are nothing more than a political ploy by politicians to gain political and financial support.
What it is ?
What it is ?
Sample of Sources Used:
- Cohen, Neal (2007) What Will it Cost to Fight Global Warming? Talk of the Nation (NPR)
- Dewar, Heather (1995) Global warming has already begun, U.N. scientific report warns.(Originated from Knight-Ridder Newspapers) Knight Ridder/Tribune News Service
- Flavin, Christopher (1990) Slowing global warming. American Forests
- Goode, Stephen, (2004) Singer Cool on Global Warming; Renowned scientist Fred Singer heats up the debate on a controversial topic by showing why the popular theory on global warming is not backed by scientific evidence.(PICTURE PROFILE) Insight on the News
- Knox, John (2006) Living in a globally warmed world.(about global warming) Phi Kappa Phi Forum
Cite this Analytical Essay:
Global Warming (2008, August 19) Retrieved May 24, 2022, from https://www.academon.com/analytical-essay/global-warming-107071/
"Global Warming" 19 August 2008. Web. 24 May. 2022. <https://www.academon.com/analytical-essay/global-warming-107071/>