$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper stresses that customer service must be a major concern because customers are the lifeblood of a business. Next, the author relates customer complaints about Wal-Mart. Kohl's, J.C .Penney, Target, Mervyns and Sears also are evaluated. The paper makes recommendations to improve Wal-Mart's customer service.
From the Paper:"I am becoming so disappointed with Wal-Mart in all aspects. First of all, the customer service, especially at the cashier level is absolutely horrible. They are either too concerned with discussing their hours and lunch breaks or busy hashing over their personal woes with the other "hoochie" cashier 2 registers away ... all the time balling your clothing purchases into a wrinkled mess, and then tossed in the same bag with the nail polish remover."
Sample of Sources Used:
- Associated Press. "J.C. PENNEY MAKES A PRETTY PENNY IN FIRST QUARTER." Gardener. 22 May 2007 <http://www.gardener.com>.
- Consumer Affairs. "Consumer Complaints about Wal-Mart - Customer Service." Consumer Affairs. 22 May 2007 <http://www.consumeraffairs.com/retail/walmart_customer_service.html>.
- Effective, Ethical Marketing For Attorneys. "Sears: Marketing and Customer Service Disconnect." Effective, Ethical Marketing For Attorneys . 22 May 2007 <http://greatlegalmarketing.clarislaw.com/marketing-advice/sears-marketing-and-customer-service-disconnect.php>.
- Insiderpages. "Mervyns California Dept Stores - Daly City, CA ." Insiderpages. 22 May 2007 <http://www.insiderpages.com/b/3710736726>/.
- Opinions.com. "Compare Prices and Read Reviews on Sears.com at Epinions.com." Opinions.com. 22 May 2007 <http://http://www.epinions.com/content_215301262980>.
Cite this Analytical Essay:
Customer Service (2010, March 26) Retrieved August 20, 2019, from https://www.academon.com/analytical-essay/customer-service-119027/
"Customer Service" 26 March 2010. Web. 20 August. 2019. <https://www.academon.com/analytical-essay/customer-service-119027/>