$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
The paper discusses the background and activities of AirTran Airways, one of the largest and most successful low-fare airlines in the United States. AirTran Airways has received several awards and recognitions for its performance and service. The paper states that the success experienced by AirTran airways is a direct result of its effective marketing strategies which addresses the target market through the marketing mix of "four P's": product, price, place and promotion. The paper elaborates on these parameters that have enabled the airline to achieve its success.
Sample of Sources Used:
- No Author Given (2007). The Marketing Mix: The 4 P's of Marketing. NetMBA, retrieved 6/17/2007 from http://www,netmba.com/marketing/mix/.
- Barrett, R. (2006). AirTran flying high by costing less; emphasis on fiscal sense. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- No Author Given (2006). 48-hour fare sale announced by AirTran Airways. Airline Industry Information.
- No Author Given (2005). AirTran partners with AEGON Direct Marketing Services. Airline Industry Information.
- No Author Given (2006). AirTran Airways offers double credits to A+ members. Airline Industry Information.
Cite this Analytical Essay:
AirTran Airways (2008, September 02) Retrieved January 19, 2020, from https://www.academon.com/analytical-essay/airtran-airways-107422/
"AirTran Airways" 02 September 2008. Web. 19 January. 2020. <https://www.academon.com/analytical-essay/airtran-airways-107422/>