Advertisement Analysis - Wendy's
$19.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper offers an analysis of Wendy's advertisement for its latest hamburger offering, the "Spicy Baconator". The paper summarizes and describes the television commercial and discusses Wendy's corporate slogan: "It is way better than fast food". The author analyzes Wendy's choice of promoting the Baconator in view of the recent criticism that the fast food industry has come under fire recently for unhealthy food and lifestyles and discusses the terms of the associations created by the people, objects and context of the advertisement.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Boyle, Matthew "Can you really make fast food healthy?" CNN.com. Aug. 9, 2004. http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/2004/08/09/377886/index.htm (accessed 19 Apr 2008).
- Clay, Rebecca. "Advertising as science: Consumer psychologists and basic scientists are behind ever more effective advertising campaigns to promote both products and causes." APA Online. 33. 9. October 2002. p.38. http://www.apa.org/monitor/oct02/advertising. html (accessed 19 Apr 2008).
- Gresko, Jon, Lynn Kennedy, & James Lesniak, "Social Psychological Factors Underlying the Impact of Advertising. "Social Psychology & Advertising. Miami University of Ohio. 20 Apr 2002. Revised 29 Mar 2003 http://www.users.muohio.edu/shermarc/p324ads.shtml(accessed 19 Apr 2008).
- Lesniak, James "Advertising: Appealing to Fun and Pleasure." Social Psychology & Advertising. Miami University of Ohio. 3 May 2002. Revised 29 Mar 2003http://www.users.muohio.edu/shermarc/p324ads2.shtml (accessed 19 Apr 2008).
- "Wendy's." Official Website. TV commercials. http://www.wendys.com/ads/ (accessed 19 Apr 2008).
Cite this Analytical Essay:
Advertisement Analysis - Wendy's (2009, January 29) Retrieved December 06, 2019, from https://www.academon.com/analytical-essay/advertisement-analysis-wendy-s-111748/
"Advertisement Analysis - Wendy's" 29 January 2009. Web. 06 December. 2019. <https://www.academon.com/analytical-essay/advertisement-analysis-wendy-s-111748/>