Factors that Affect Career Choices
$39.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper discusses the diverse components that affect a person's experience with his/her respective job. It looks at the factors that affect choosing a particular career and how a person handles work stress. The paper also looks at the different factors that contribute to a person's decision-making ability and how he/she integrates different experiences in order to build his/her unique personality.
Sample of Sources Used:
- C. Eugene Steuerle, Christopher Spiro. A New Approach to Age and Work. Urban Institute, 1999.
- Evans RG. Chapter 1: Introduction. Pages 3-26 in Evans RG, Barer ML, Marmor TR (Eds.) Why Are Some People Healthy and Others Not? The Determinants of Health in Populations. New York: Aldine De Gruyter, 1994.
- House JS, Williams DR. Understanding and Reducing Socioeconomic and Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Health. Pages 89-131 in Hofrichter R (Ed) Health and Social Justice. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 2003.
- Johnson JV, Hall EM. Towards an Understanding of the Interconnectedness of Class, Work and Health. Paper Prepared for Author's Working Conference on Society and Health, Harvard University, October 1992.
- J. V. Johnson, PhD. Work Stressors and Social Class. Maryland, Job Stress Network, 2004.
Cite this Term Paper:
Factors that Affect Career Choices (2009, January 29) Retrieved September 23, 2014, from http://www.academon.com/term-paper/factors-that-affect-career-choices-111763/
"Factors that Affect Career Choices" 29 January 2009. Web. 23 September. 2014. <http://www.academon.com/term-paper/factors-that-affect-career-choices-111763/>