Capital Investment and Preventative Health Care
$39.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper examines the sources of capital investment for immunizations, which may be difficult to afford. Among these sources discussed, are non-profit organizations and government grants. The constraints of these sources and the ramifications of the goals that must be met by these sources are also discussed.
From the Paper:"There are a multitude of public and private sources for funding of low-income health provision. The key to accessing those provisions lies most specifically in the structural make-up of the health care plan and the administration clinic. There is no shortage of capital resources, but the shift in the funding at both the public and the private levels is the most innovative development as far as specific access of core services is concerned. A comprehensive analysis of sources of funding reveals that the preventative provision of health care in the form of basic coverage such as provider based service represents the most direct and cost efficient fashion for accessing health care services for those who cannot otherwise afford it."
Sample of Sources Used:
- Capital Funding (2008). Retrieved September 20, 2008: http://www.uhc.com/news_room/news_release_archive/capital_funding_available_in_rural_california.htm
- CCDBG Child Care and Developmental Block Grant. (2008) The Child Care and Development Block Grant: Background and Funding. Retrieved September 20, 2008: http://kohl.senate.gov/childcare2.pdf
- The DC Developing Families Center (DCDFC) (2008) September 20, 2008 http://developingfamilies.org/
- Funding Opportunities (2008) Retrieved September 20, 2008: http://www.geocities.com/spetite_oh/assistance.html
- Healthcare Resource Foundation (2008): September 20, 2008: http://www.hcrprogram.com/Index.htm
Cite this Research Paper:
Capital Investment and Preventative Health Care (2009, December 31) Retrieved October 21, 2016, from http://www.academon.com/research-paper/capital-investment-and-preventative-health-care-118072/
"Capital Investment and Preventative Health Care" 31 December 2009. Web. 21 October. 2016. <http://www.academon.com/research-paper/capital-investment-and-preventative-health-care-118072/>