Organizational Leadership: A Literature Review
$59.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper discusses organizational leadership in education and administrative settings and compares and contrasts three different models of leadership that have been the most prevalent within the last thirty years. It also evaluates the effectiveness of each leadership model in administration.
Sample of Sources Used:
- Bolman, L.G. & Deal, T.E. (2003).Reframing organizations: Artistry, choice and leadership (3rd ed). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Burns, J. M. (1978). Leadership. Harper & Row New York: NY.
- Chen, J.C., & Silverthorne, C. (2005). Leadership effectiveness, leadership style, and employee readiness. Leadership &Organizational Journal, 26(4), 280-288.
- Ciulla, J.B. (Ed.) (2004). Ethics, the heart of leadership. London: Praeger.
- Donnelly, H. J. Jr., Ivancevich, J.M., & Gibson, J. L. (2000). Organizations: Behavior, structure, processes (10th ed.). Irwin McGraw-Hill New York N.Y
Cite this Comparison Essay:
Organizational Leadership: A Literature Review (2008, December 31) Retrieved February 28, 2015, from http://www.academon.com/comparison-essay/organizational-leadership-a-literature-review-110831/
"Organizational Leadership: A Literature Review" 31 December 2008. Web. 28 February. 2015. <http://www.academon.com/comparison-essay/organizational-leadership-a-literature-review-110831/>