MGM Mirage and Strategic Management
$79.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper discusses the importance of customer satisfaction in general and focuses on MGM Mirage, looking at several aspects of their business, including features such as challenges and strengths, financial performances or future strategic steps they could take. The paper also mentions that MGM Mirage takes great pride in the quality of their services and the dedication of their staff members.
From the Paper:''Therefore, the full satisfaction of the customers' needs is crucial in all organizations, but even more so within the service sector, where the provider does not offer a material product and can only succeed based on the quality of the delivered services. A most relevant example in this instance is given by the restaurants and hotels industry.
''MGM Mirage is a successful representative of this industry and this paper will focus on several aspects of their business, including features such as challenges and strengths, financial performances or future strategic steps they could take. MGM Mirage takes great pride in the quality of their services and the dedication of their staff members. Their mission statement provides: ``Our dedicated staff of over 70,000 employees are committed to providing an unsurpassed experience for every one of our guests. We are actively expanding our presence globally, with potential developments in a number of domestic and international markets. At MGM MIRAGE, we are all striving together to deliver our enticing blend of entertainment to every corner of the world'' (Website of MGM Mirage, 2009).''
Sample of Sources Used:
- Anderson, K., Kerr, C., 2001, Customer Relationship Management, McGraw Hill Professional
- Campanelli, M., March 23, 2004, MGM Mirage Picks CRM Suite, DM News
- Hasek, G., 2007, MGM Mirage Leading Las Vegas Toward a More Sustainable Future, Green Lodging News, http://www.greenlodgingnews.com/content.aspx?id=735 last accessed on January 22, 2009
- Land, B., Land, M., Rocha, G.L., 2004, A Short History of Las Vegas, 2nd edition, University of Nevada Press
- Mylchreest, I., January 25, 2008, Fire Strikes Las Vegas Hotel-Casino, Reuters
Cite this Case Study:
MGM Mirage and Strategic Management (2011, February 28) Retrieved March 29, 2017, from http://www.academon.com/case-study/mgm-mirage-and-strategic-management-147179/
"MGM Mirage and Strategic Management" 28 February 2011. Web. 29 March. 2017. <http://www.academon.com/case-study/mgm-mirage-and-strategic-management-147179/>