Negative Effects of Homosexuality
$49.95 Buy and instantly download this paper now
This paper argues that homosexuality is harmful mentally as well as sexually. The author describes the trend today toward accepting homosexuals into mainstream society. This is blamed on Hollywood. The paper continues by citing studies that depict homosexuals as impaired psychologically, and refers to their practices as unnatural. The paper also considers children's reactions to being exposed to the concept of homosexuality through the media. Gay adoption is also discussed. The paper concludes with a discussion of the negative impact of homosexuality on families and society at large
From the Paper:"Focusing on the sexual aspect, we can first utilize common sense factors. We can apply common sense just by knowing the natural reason for sex as well as the anatomy of the human body and the location of sexual organs. The reason sexual behavior occurs in the first place is for the sake of multiplying the human race. Not only is it used for that, but a proper and healthy view of sex can prove to be healthy for both individuals involved in the relationship. Then, we look at the physical makeup of the human bodies which are made to accommodate sex between a male and female, not those of the same sex. Take for example; a man has an anus and a penis. There is no vagina present. Being that this is the case, there is no logical way that sex can truly be accommodated between two male parties. Next, we look at the physical makeup of a woman."
Sample of Sources Used:
- "CAPS Fact Sheet - How do club drugs impact HIV prevention?" University of California, San Francisco . July 2004. AIDS Research Institute . 28 Jan. 2007 <http://caps.ucsf.edu/pubs/FS/clubdrugs.php>.
- Dailey, Timothy J. "The Negative Health Effects of Homosexuality." Family Research Council. 28 Jan. 2007 <http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS01B1>.
- Diggs, John R., JR. "The Health Risks of Gay Sex." The Health Risks of Gay Sex. 28 Jan. 2007 <http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ ho0075.html >.
- Hadley, Cheryl. "FAQ." Palo Alto Medical Foundation . 28 Jan. 2007<http://www.pamf.org/FAQ/FAQ/fx=q/id=306/t=a/c=9/a=13/tid=1/kw=1/z=null/faq.htm>.
- Scott, Elizabeth. "Sex and Stress: The Benefits of Sex, and How to Keep Things Hot When Stressed." Sex and Stress Management. 2007. About, Inc., . 28 Jan. 2007 <http://stress.about.com/od/generaltechniques/a/sexandstress.htm>.
Cite this Argumentative Essay:
Negative Effects of Homosexuality (2010, May 20) Retrieved February 26, 2017, from http://www.academon.com/argumentative-essay/negative-effects-of-homosexuality-119714/
"Negative Effects of Homosexuality" 20 May 2010. Web. 26 February. 2017. <http://www.academon.com/argumentative-essay/negative-effects-of-homosexuality-119714/>